Booking Terms and Conditions for the RawRecovery Retreat:

A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the accommodation at the time of booking, the balance to be paid eight weeks prior to arrival. For late bookings made within 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival, payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Card payments can be made to Natalie at her retreat on 07456054562.

CANCELATIONS: For a refund of 75% of the full price, cancelations must be made six weeks prior to arrival. The remaining 25% will be non-refundable. For last minute cancelations, 50% of the full price will be refunded. Natalie recommends you get holiday insurance as soon as you book her detox retreat to cover yourself in case the unexpected should occur.